written by skyline - Comments off
5 Minute Tips for your Facebook Timeline
- It is important that each facebook post has a Title, Description and a Thumbnail
- Be sure to use the ‘milestone’ option
- Use the Highlight option too.
- Your Profile Picture should be 180 x 180 px
- Custom Tab image should be 111 x 74 px
- Shared Photo’s are best viewed at 404 x 404 px
- If you intend to highlight the post, the images should 843 x 403 px
- 843 x 403 px are the perfect dimensions for a milestone image.
- Use Short Stack to create additional pages to promote a product or special offer.
- Acknowledge comments or new ‘fans’
- Engage your ‘fb fans’ don’t just self promote..
- Be sociable…
Thanks for reading.